- Author: Ravi Patel
- Pages: 224 pages
- Publisher: Buzzingstock Publishing House; 1st edition (1 May 2010)
- Language: English
Table of contents:
- Stock Market Basics
- Introduction to Stock Market Analysis
- Basics of Technical Analysis
- Introduction to Candlestick
- Introduction to Chart Patterns
- Introduction to Technical Indicators
- Technical Analysis Steps
- Stop Loss Theory
- Stock Selection Strategies
- Case Studies of Technical Analysis
- Source of Information
- Really lucid language and simple English is use
- Most of the basic concepts covered before starting Technical Analysis & Candlesticks explanation
- All the important charts and patterns are discussed with black and white images.
- Technical Indicators and their uses are explained really very well.
- Risk Management techniques like Stop loss, trailing stop loss etc. explained
- Stocks Selection Strategies are briefly explained.
- Case studies on Technical Analysis included
- Really good book for New traders and Beginners who don’t have any knowledge of technical analysis.
- The book is made keeping beginners in mind, so traders who already know
basicsof Technical Analysis doesn’t get anything new. For themit is just a revision
- You have to read
book again and againto finally understand the concept better. This happens due to author’sattempt to include many concepts in one book.
- Book touches all the concepts once and doesn’t
gives in-depthdiscussion on the same. Clearlyyou can’t start earning Money directly after reading this book. This book will help you get started your studies.
Guide to Technical Analysis and Candlesticks is
Review by Stocksbaazigar